Tailored Skin Transformation
Skin transformation combines a suite of skin treatments specifically tailored to an individual’s requirements. Our fully qualified practitioners will provide a full non obligatory consultation and discuss every single detail to develop a comprehensive picture of our customers desired results.
We will gather information based on personal life style and any underlying medical conditions that may have an influence on your skin. We will then provide you with detailed information on a portfolio of treatment options. We believe in partnership and collaboration when deriving treatment plans. Therefore, Our customers are always in a fully informed position when agreeing to their Skin Transformation.
MEDICAL SCIENCE & CLINICAL STUDIES
We strongly believe in medical science. Therefore, all of our treatments, technology and products used are approved by clinical studies which have been developed on the basis of medical research, approved testing, quality and assurance tests, these treatments and products are your guarantee of a safe and effective cosmetic treatment.
We are in partnership with a range of carefully selected brands, such as Exuviance, iS Clinical, Murad, Skin Ceutical, Fillerina, ZO Skin Health, Neutri Herbs among others – all strong, recognised brands that provide clear results from beginning to end. You can support the results you gain in our clinic with our professional skin care products.
Our tailor made Skin Transformation plans will help you achieve a clearer complexion in just 12 weeks. These plans are designed to improve sun damage, remove skin blemishes, treat red marks, improve scarring, correct pigmentation and improve uneven skin tone.
Summary of Your Treatment
Tell me more about the treatment?
- Superior face serum – Includes a variety of serums specifically designed to help achieve desired results for all skin types. These include high concentrated Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol. These are specifically formulated to reduce pigmentation, brighten and treat signs of skin aging. It also helps to reduce breakouts and promote collagen production.
- Non Aesthetic Technology – Our experienced practitioners will recommend a skin care treatment plan that mat include Micro-Dermabrasion, Oxygen Therapy, Meso Gun, Micro Needling, HIFU and Radio Frequency.
How often will I need to attend the clinic?
- You will be required to attend the clinic for an initial consultation with one of our skin specialists who will ensure you are suitable for treatment and will determine a specific skin care plan to achieve your desired results. This is not a ready made solution, therefore treatment plans may differ customer by customer.
- Typically, a treatment plan consists of 3 treatments every 4 weeks. Therefore all treatments should be completed within 12 weeks.
What can I expect from the treatment?
Depending on your skin type some redness and swelling may be visible, but will usually subside around 48 hours after treatment. During treatment, some patients may feel a mild discomfort, but there isn’t any need for numbing agents or anaesthetic. The treatment is quick and effective.
Face Serum Kit
Our products are able to be absorbed below the surface of your skin in order to transform skin cell functions at cellular level and correct damage. This gives fantastic results and is effective at reducing pigmentation, smoothing and clearing the skin.
What serums used for?
- Treat Skin Blemishes
- Treat Skin Pigmentation
- Improve Sun damage
- Improve Sallowness
- Treat Acne
- Improve Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Improve Skin Laxity and quality
- Improve Tone and Texture of skin
- Rejuvenate complexion
- Improve skin brightness
- Create a flawless glowing appearance
Side Effects – what to expect
Some redness, dryness and flaking can be expected in the initial 4-6 weeks. Other side effects are increased sensitivity to sun, blemishes or pigment changes.
Price is based on individual treatment plans, please call us to book a free no obligatory consultation.
There are currently no reviews available for this particular treatment.