WHAT ARE SKIN PEELS?
They harness the power of naturally occurring acids and active ingredients to deeply exfoliate and brighten the skin. The treatment stimulates new cell growth and collagen production, helping to reveal fresher, clearer, brighter skin. At Derma Solution we offer a variety of industry leading Skin Peels that involve applying a non-toxic chemical solution to the skin that removes the top layer of dead skin cells and encourages new ones to grow, revealing the softer, smoother skin beneath.
HOW DO SKIN PEELS, CHEMICAL PEELS AND RESURFACERS WORK?
Peels and resurfacer treatments are designed to exfoliate your skin and encourage it to refresh itself by creating fresh new skin cells. They also stimulate the skin’s natural collagen production to help target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin peel treatments make use of acids and enzymes to exfoliate away layers of the skin to reveal fresher, clearer, more youthful looking skin beneath the surface. Resurfacers are a milder type of skin peel and are sometimes referred to as ‘superficial exfoliating treatments’.
The powerful blend of ingredients in skin peels work to visibly reduce the appearance of open pores, remove dead skin cells, target blemishes, acne and pigmentation, and visibly smooth fine lines and wrinkles. The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin conditions such as fine line and wrinkles, acne, hyper-pigmentation and sun damage – the results can be life-transforming.
WHAT RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT FROM A SKIN PEEL?
- Rejuvenated and brighter skin
- Revival of dull skin
- Removal of dead skin cells
- Even skin texture and tone
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoother, softer skin
- Eliminated pigmentation and reduced effects of sun damage
- Reduction of inflammation and breakouts caused by acne
- Hydrated and nourished skin
- Stimulated collagen production for plump and youthful looking skin
To achieve maximum results, our skin experts will recommend a course of skin peels depending on your skin type, tone and condition.
Book a consultation to discuss a tailored treatment plan.
Technoceutical Peels By Murad
TECHNOCEUTICALS ® LEVEL 1
The treatment renews the skin without redness or irritation. Refines the structure of the skin and reduces the visibility of lines and wrinkles, giving a softer, smoother and younger looking skin.
If you have never tried fruit acid treatment before – we recommend that you start with TECHNOCEUTICALS ® LEVEL 1 to start with.
• Glycolic acid exfoliates and boosts cell renewal
• Licorice extract has a calming effect
• Pomegranate extract adds antioxidants
TECHNOCEUTICALS ® INTENSIVE PEEL5 (IP5) LEVEL 2
Intensive Peel 5 (IP5) is an effective treatment that restores the glow on the mature skin while at the same time adding antioxidants to the skin, which protect against environmental influences. Works intensively on lines and wrinkles, has a soothing and cooling effect.
Perfect for the mature skin who wants the optimal anti-aging treatment.
• Glycolic acid exfoliates and increases the number of natural cells
• Lactic acid renews the skin tone
• Salicylic acid reduces large pores and refines the structure of the skin
• Myrtle helps increase elasticity.
TECHNOCEUTICALS ® RETINOL DUAL – PHASE POWER PEEL LEVEL 3
Intensive double peeling system that incorporates a professional blend of Murad’s Retinol Tri-Active Technology and an effective exfoliating formula of AHA into the skin. This effective blend improves the penetration of active ingredients, minimizes lines and smudges, blurs color differences and increases skin radiance.
• Tri-Acid Complex: Glycolic acid, lactic acid and salicylic acid provide an effective peeling, improve the skin’s natural reception of retinol and improve the skin’s hydration, clarity, firmness and dryness.
• Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) prevents pigment damage in the surface of the skin and increases collagen production. Gives a nice appearance and healthy tone.
• Retinol has a cell-renewing effect and minimizes lines and wrinkles.
SUMMARY OF YOUR TREATMENT
|Treatment Type||Treatment Price|
|Technoceuticals ® Level 1||DKK 2.000|
|Technoceuticals ® Intensive Peel 5 (IP5) Level 2||DKK 2.000|
|Technoceuticals ® Retinol Dual Phase Power Peel Level 3||DKK 3.500|
You do not need to book a consultation before peeling.
How is the treatment done?
The skin must be clean and intact – it must not be sores or tears where the skin must have peels.
The peeling is a multi-step process. First, the skin is thoroughly cleansed, which is followed by a very active exfoliation, before the peeling itself is applied as a mask in the treatment area. It can be on the face, neck or chest – areas where the skin is delicate and small pigment changes or scars stand out. The exfoliation can tingle a little in the skin and can feel warm.
After the peeling itself, the skin is given a finishing treatment with stimulating, soothing and edifying products that balance the skin. Just after peeling, the skin is smooth, moisturized, more uniform and with a fantastic glow.
To care for your newly treated skin, use factor SPF 50+ for a few weeks after your treatment. Your therapist will also recommend nourishing creams that you will need after your exfoliation to nourish and maintain the effect.
|Treatments||Price of Treatments|
|Chemical peeling||950 kr.|
|Chemical peeling (3 treatments)||2,450 kr.|